Washing Machine Catches Fire

Washing Machine Catches Fire
View Full Size
A 7-year-old washing machine caught fire at about 9.40am (11 May 2017) at Block 455 Choa Chu Kang Avenue 4.  According to the homeowner, James,  his mother was watching television in the living room when she noticed thick smoke coming from the balcony where the washing machine was placed. 

After that, a power trip followed. She woke James up, who went to investigate the source of the smoke, discovering that their washing machine had caught fire, with smoke being emitted. 

He quickly ran to the bathroom and grabbed a pail of water, dousing the machine in water. 

Switch to Mobile Version