Latest News

Block 248 Compassvale Road caught fire on 14 Feb, 2 taken to hospital for smoke inhalation

Block 248 Compassvale Road caught fire on 14 Feb, 2 taken to hospital for smoke inhalation
View Full Size
A fire broke out in a bedroom of a HDB flat in Sengkang on Tuesday (Feb 14) afternoon, causing thick black smoke to billow out from the 13th floor unit.

The Singapore Civil Defence Force (SCDF) said in a Facebook post that it was alerted to the blaze at Block 248 Compassvale Road at around 4.10pm.

SCDF firefighters equipped with breathing apparatus extinguished the fire with a single water jet.


Switch to Mobile Version